Re: Enlarger lens...my Kaiser VP 6005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Holmes" <W8TAH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 9:06
Subject: Re: Enlarger lens...my Kaiser VP 6005

> Hello all,
>
> I am attempting to organize my disks of photos, and would like to
> generate contact sheets for them.  I know that Photoshop CS has a
> contact sheet function in it, but each page ends up being a different
> file, and I would like a bit more automated process.  Can anyone suggest
> a contact sheet generator that is cheap, easy to use and readily
available?

irfanview from www.irfanview.com :-)

generates contact sheets with sizes to your liking, text, filenames and
sizes should you want that info printed etc..

at a price of nothing and given it _correctly_ thumbnails images and is 400
times fater than PS for many tasks and given that it also outrated both CS
and genuine fractals at upsizing and it's only 1Mb and it batch processes
raws
..I'm amazed this isn't the worlds most popular image manipulation program

hang on

it is ;-)

alternate site and review:
http://www.tucows.com/preview/194967.html