RE: Simultaneously combining the novel with the familiar

Bob,

Think of photographic play as "The Music of Chance" - John Cage.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/fridayreview/story/0,12102,1123639,00.html

RE "watching the  watchers"  Everybody is a watcher now. No secrets.
Evil doers are narcissists.  Bad boy, bad boy whatcha gonna do... ?  I
heard an interview with a producer of one of those reality cop shows
and she said they have to have permission from the perps to film them.
They never get turned down no matter how stupid the crime!

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING