Re: Simultaneously combining the novel with the familiar

<<<in addition, I'm in ageement with those who think there has been more than enough film vs. digital and way more than enough faux Bob Rosen.....both of those got old after the second iteration....IMHO.....how about we all go back to having some respect for each other and perhaps change the subject....>>>

Jim

If you are not interested in a thread do what decent people do: ignore it, don't read it.

If you want to come in and stir the crap: creat your own subject line.

Personally, the Faux Bob Rosen is a pale imaitation of the real thing - and the real thing I almost always had respect for.  The only time I lost patience with him was when he started replying to messages with, no reply.  Unlike many here I was largely unbothered by his input: much of what he said added a smile to the day - viewed in the context of it's humour content.  Personally, I would welcome his return.

So please: if you "think there has been more than enough film vs. digital " then just leave the threads where it crops up alone.  Ask yourself instead what it is that drives you to jump into such threads at all since they don't interest you.

Is it to act the Troll?

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/