From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bob Rosen
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2004 4:33 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PF exhibits updated 04 SEP 04

Dear Colleagues,

>              Pini Vollach - Eilat

I was initially rather unimpressed with this image.  But after walking
away to greet "She who must be obeyed" I came back and viewed it with
renewed interest.  On my screen I quite like it, but I'm unsure if I'd
like it hanging on a wall in my home.  That's an unsure, it's not a no
:-)  There's some mystery in this image -- are we behind a curtain about
to be revealed, or is the action going on unseen behind the curtain?
Going back to the thumbnail, I like the full size image better than the
thumbnail -- that confirms to me that the softness is really a feature
that adds to the image.