Gallery...

There seems to be a dearth of reviews this week so here is mine.

J. Spirer-- Life Is Hard
It can be at times like now, when I try to see what is happening here.
Contrast is too high for my monitor setup to reflect more than a hint of
detail. Maybe a larger image would work better for me.

J. Davis-- Sticky Action
Niced action. A little flat. Color is nice. Nothing much past the Lab's
shoulder is in focus. It probably would have worked better with more
light.

D. Harris--
Nice catch on the lighting. Musician's engrossed expressions are nicely
high lighted.

V. Cigirgan-- The Boss
Must have been taken on a slow day at the ferry. Not much of crowd of
buyers. The salesman looks relaxed so maybe it is early on. The other
folks look really really relaxed.

B. Talbot-- Yellow Wellies
They look rather orange to me. I would think the lamb should be weaned.
Nice green grass under that snow so must be early spring.

D. Shipman-- Still Life
It is still life, alright. Maybe the true fountain of youth? Too
distorted to be my cup of tea and where is the other half? Nice tones...
looks like full dynamic range but the texture seems smoothed.

E. Ferguson-- Conversation
Seems like someone is using a cell phone everywhere we go. The legs seem
to have a blue tint. The image is a little overexposed maybe?

H. Leigh-- A London Transport Omnibus
Nice vista. Shot from the next bridge down? Looks like two differnt
scenes with the bottom half in bright sunshine with nice contrast and
the top half in shadow and rather flat. Wonder what a K2 filter would
have done to the clouds.

C. Siegel-- Yellow Flowers
This image needs a large, needle sharp, presentation to be effective.
About a twentyfive by thirty print from a 4X5 Kodachrome trannie and a
tripod mounted field camera. Don't we wish.

C. Stevens-- Judy in the Park
Judy is a little big at the little and bottom at the top. More graphics
than photography but thats where photography has been going. Looks like
fun.

And that does it for me. Not a lot to it but then the price is right.

Shooter
--
  shooter
  hot243@xxxxxxxxxxx