New Member

hello All,

I am a new member here, joined this mailing list
couple of days back.

I am in the process of joining our family business -
Wedding Photography. I ve been doing some photography
for past few years. I would like to get some
recommendations from the members on what type of
lenses should I be carrying if I have to shoot some
photos in a wedding.

My father-in-Law has been shooting wedding photographs
for a long time but he hasnt done too much creative
work.  So I would like to get into it and use
different types of filters available for diffusion and
star filters etc.

I am new member so please dont slam me.

thanks in advance,
Srinivasa