Re: sign off

I was shooting a wedding last night, and there were TONS of people behind the me taking pix of the couple with their telephones.... :D and yes Jim, c'mon show us the waterfall pix... we wanna see how good your telephone is :P

Best regards,
Deen
2004-08-30 12:24:37

--
Deen Hameed
0405 649 101 deenhameed@xxxxxxxxxxxx

At 2004-08-30, 11:17:08 Charles Siegel (chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

>To change the subject, do we get to see photos of the waterfall?
>
>Chuck
>

>On Aug 29, 2004, at 7:49 PM, James B. Davis wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:19:48 -0700, steves <sgshiya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote/replied to:
>>

>> Visited a nice waterfall way up in the mountains in Japan this past
>> weekend. There was a wooden observation platform viewing up the falls
>> where dozens of tourists were pointing cellphones at the falls.
>> Hillarious really.
>>

>> --
>> Jim Davis, Nature Photography
>> http://jimdavis.oberro.com/