Re: sign off

To change the subject, do we get to see photos of the waterfall?

Chuck

On Aug 29, 2004, at 7:49 PM, James B. Davis wrote:

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:19:48 -0700, steves <sgshiya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

It amazes me how anyone can subscribe to an email list and then not know how
to unsubscribe. It's kind of like driving a car, then one day while driving
stopping a bunch of people, leaning out the window of the vehicle while
traveling down the road and asking how to apply the breaks.

Hey, people don't have time these days. I have found that people generally read faqs less and less, read instruction manuals less, do research before buying less, and generally don't have time to do anything right anymore. The wife, the dog, the car, the job, the bank, the cellphone, the Ipod, the new digital camera, the...

Visited a nice waterfall way up in the mountains in Japan this past
weekend. There was a wooden observation platform viewing up the falls
where dozens of tourists were pointing cellphones at the falls.
Hillarious really.

-- Jim Davis, Nature Photography http://jimdavis.oberro.com/ Standard Poodles for fun BMW motorcycle for pleasure