Re: sign off

----- Original Message -----
From: "James B. Davis" <jbdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: sign off

> On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 07:47:36 +0800, Bob Rosen <afterswift@xxxxxx>
> wrote/replied to:
>
> >Incidentally this information and more can be found here:
> >http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/photoforum.html.  I would have given you a
> >far better explanation of this method, except I find that it's better to
> >let others explain it to me.
>
> Wow, amazing how patronizing, unsubtly arrogant and prickish a person
> can be with another identity.
>
> My own thoughts exactly :-)
>
> --
> Jim Davis, Nature Photography
> http://jimdavis.oberro.com/
> Standard Poodles for fun
> BMW motorcycle for pleasure

I thought his response was kind of funny.  Ha, ha funny.

It amazes me how anyone can subscribe to an email list and then not know how
to unsubscribe.  It's kind of like driving a car, then one day while driving
stopping a bunch of people, leaning out the window of the vehicle while
traveling down the road and asking how to apply the breaks.

S.