----- Original Message -----
From: Jan Foul <snapper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You folks should stop bleating and go take some pictures.
At least with a digital camera you can ditch all your crap without felling a rainforest.

Jan

Interesting impersonation, but you've misspelled the last name (surname).

Stephen

--
This email was brought to you by GNS2000.com
http://www.gns2000.com