From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of ADavidhazy
Sent: 12 August 2004 03:15
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Cc: andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: A photo exercise for students at RIT - FYI

On the web I have posted an image and associated instructions on what to do
with it. It is part of a short workshop on perspective which in turn is part
of a year-long course (made up of about 25 different topics ranging from
basic
optics to densitometry and variability, color theory, plotting, film speed
determination, resolution, etc.) designed to raise awareness and explore
photographic topics that most other courses don't touch on or if they do
they
cover them in a different maybe more "practical" way.

This particular subset of a 2 hour workshop is located on the web here:

       http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/photofile-misc/perspective.jpg