Re: rnphotography.com- New Gallery

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rui Noronha" <rui_noronha@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Anyone and Everyone
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 12:10 PM, a couple of days before that and a
day before that day and probably several more times.

>Please, feel free to check my latest snaps.
>Your opinion are also welcome.Enjoy.
>Regards
>Rui

Having finished the last bottle of Scotch and since the wife has gone to bed
early and my Glock is in the shop, I found myself with nothing to do so I
decided with great anticipation to finally check out your web site.

Sometimes music on a web site is distracting however, other times it add to
the atmosphere. The repetative, almost haunting music on your site drove me
to shove an ice pick in each year. Even so, I can still hear it playing in
my head over and over and over and over and kill and over.

When I clicked on the Gallery link nothing really happened but when I
clicked it a second time, WOW! After waiting what seemed like forever and
forever and forever and kill and forever, the first image appeared. I had
seen it before so I went for the enitcing 'Lady TV' gallery. I suppose
that's a play on the term 'boob tube' that my mother used to call our TV. In
the time it took to load that gallery I set fire to a dumpster, removed my
ice picks and inserted a couple of 6" railway spikes and shaved my entire
body. I finally rememberd that I have a TV in my den so I quit waiting.

Overall I suppose I really liked some of the images on your web site with
its black background and that music that now reminds me of a satanic chant I
used to sing as a boy. Now please stop begging for feedback. Why not post
some of your images in our own PF gallery.

Greg Fraser
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://home.golden.net/fraserg

Hey! The music stopped!