Re: galery review August 17th, 2004

> Peeter Vissak Waiting for the concert
>
> Egads, a scene from the 70s. It doesn't look like a really big crowd
> over there. The reflections add a subtle bit of vitality to this
> othewise boring scene. I'll be the concert was fun, even if this scene
> of it doesn't quite make the 'art' category for me.

Jim,

Thanks!
The crowd was still gathering from the other side of the hill (the other
(smaller) lake and on-the-island stage).

Not art? Does it depend on venue or on performer's and listener's joint
catharsis?
Oh, I see - You meant the photo! Of course it is not art. It is only a
reflection of the reality (the crowd ;o)

Peeter