Re: Request For Insight

In a message dated 12/08/2004 20:42:39 GMT Standard Time, elgenper@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I use my Mac (iTunes) to make MP3 files from my CD´s, and I select the
highest quality.  While there are some compression losses, it is still
quite enjoyable.  Earphones are a must; there´s no speaker in the Arcos.

I´ve also been put off by Apple´s inane terminology of calling all
pieces of music a "song".  Will iPhoto call all images "snaps".  Still,
once you get over it, it really works, and it is fast and easy to copy
an entire CD.  You can even get the track titles from a database, so
they show up correctly on the archos´display.

Per
Per

Thanks.

That was very helpful.