Re: Canon 10D custom WB

At 09:11 AM 8/12/2004, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
Like in Auto mode? So the reference shot is actually gray?

If you tell the camera it's white, it becomes white as far as I can tell when it uses that as a reference. I've only used the custom wb a few times, but it seems to work. I don't try to adjust the exposure, I just shoot a piece of white paper with standard metering.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com