Re: Digital Photography - Chris - CD Burner

FWIW, I tried two CD burners (one being Roxio) and found them unreliable (same problem Chris is having) and finally purchased Nero (based on recommendations from independent media experts); Nero has never failed me.
JGuerra
- - -

At 12:08 AM 8/12/2004 +0800, karl shah-jenner wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: <dave6134@xxxxxxxxxxx>

...try down loading a trial copy of Roxio Easy
> CD Writer. Won't cost anything but time to try it and has worked much
> better than Nero for me.

eek!

can I jump in  here please and warn against Roxio software - it's reknown
for embedding it's self so deeply in windose that it's almost impossible to
uninstall should the need arise, and subsequesnt warnings about it being
still there but not functional, or warnings about windows disabling it as
it's rendered the OS a tad fragile will drive you mad!

search google for similar Roxia related issues

karl