RE: Digital Photography

>Thanks for that, but its been back to the shop twice at ?25 each time.
 Each
>time they said "software... we tried it on a new hard disk with only xp
and
>nero ... it was ok."

Tech support in the 21st century
http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20040731.html

Chris

Remind me.

Have you tried writing CDs at a ridiculously slow speed, say 2X or 4X?

I'm still puzzled why it should stop at the same place both when writing
directly to disk and after writing to a disk image first.

Bob

Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband