From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of James B.
Davis
Sent: 10 August 2004 23:28
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: Digital Photography - Chris

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:43:21 +0100, Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>Now tried the cd-image file then burn cd.  Did exactly the same thing at
the
>same point of 25% completed.

Chris, if you have a slightly older CDburner, may I suggest you will
have to replace it. The newer ones work fantastic and very fast. I had
the same type of problems with my old unit, which was SCSI. My new IDE
burner has never had a problem and writes at 32x.

--
Jim Davis, Nature Photography
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/