Comment on "The Interrogation"

Yes indeed in answer to Bob Talbot,  there are two Dan Mitchells, I have a
split
personality.   One I think is sometimes photographically creative, and sees
subjects
where others do not, and the other is a landscape/townscape/people
photographer.

See my website at -- http://freespace.virgin.net/dan.mitchell/

As for the above picture - I happened to be passing a gallery in Kings Lynn,
Norfolk,
England, and saw the scene thro the small window in a closed/locked outer
door, a
door which also had one inch square wire mesh security screen over the glass
window.  All I had to do was to position the lens to look thru an opening in
the wire mesh - tricky - hence the out of focus bits on the edges.

Sometimes you just have to make do with a situation as it is, and try to get
the
best out of it.  An hour later the red chair was moved.

Dan.