Re: Report on strip mall (artspace) gallery

> I haven't gone digital yet,  but I was thinking the other day - if a
> photographer gets an incredible photo using an "old" film camera and
no
> digital wizardry, will people believe it's just a straight shot?
Will they
> care?

Marilyn

I noted this a long time ago.

The digital revolution affects you whether you want to take part or
not.

The biggest change is in the perception of how people see a
photograph.
My best shots used to just impress people "wow, how did you take that"
Nowadays, anything more than the mundane (quality axis) is likely to
be met with "huh, how did you do that?"

Basically, there's little kudos to being able to take a great photo in
these post-digital days.  Just get used to looking for plaudits based
on the end p[product alone ;o)

Bob