Re: Brief comments on this week's photographs

Peeter Vissak - Summer afternoon: Four (4) ... am I right? :) Were they trying
to chase you away like barnswallows do to me when I set up to photograph their
young? I bet the environment around you when you made the photograph was just
wonderful. I'm jealous for not having experienced it also!

Thanks, Andy!
I counted three (3), but there may be subspecies or hybrids ;o)
No, they actually did not 'notice' me at all, there was a rare concentration of flying insects, as it happened to be practically the first sunny (almost), hot and quiet afternoon in this summer. After all these stormy, windy, rainy cold months.
Yes, by now we have had 5 hot days already, so life is fine!

About the environment - I have said it and repeat it over - the World-Wide-Gathering or PF-ers could easily be organized here. Let me know and I will organize exactly the same environment. Even better ;o)

Peeter
---