Re: PFers Get Together

Pablo writes, thinking of those of us lucky enough to
live in NC/VA/SC:

>It'll be nice to get together somwhere in between,
>for a 3-4 hour drive (since some of us have kids)
>Shenandoah park could be one, or pilot mountain or
>somewhere like it?

I see where you're going on this.  Makes sense to meet
somewhere out-of-doorsy for those of you who'll be
traveling with kids.

I'll be travelling solo and would prefer a city or
town that's reknowned for the quality of its food and
drink.  (I'm thinking more along the lines of
excellent BBQ and frosty cold beer than filets and
Merlot.)

--John

=====
J. Mason