Re: Suggestions for shooting around Metz?

See the Chagall windows in the Metz cathedral.

Chuck

On Aug 5, 2004, at 2:28 AM, Brian van den Broek wrote:

Hi all,

I'm lucky enough to soon be in Metz for a week or so. I'll have a car and can take day-trips, but nothing longer. I've never been to France. Suggestions?

I'm certainly planning to go to Verdun, and hope to be able to make it to at least one of Nancy and Strasbourg.

Thanks and best to all,

Brian vdB