Re:PhotoForum membership / Get-together

I've been playing with this idea for a while now. Perhaps some small
groups in different areas could get together for a 1 day shooting outing
or some such. I know at least a couple of you are near my neighborhood,
Elkin/Jonesville, North Carolina. What places of interest can you think
of? I'm near the Blue Ridge Parkway. The eastern beaches are a 6 to 8
hour drive for me but I'd be willing to stay over a night or two. Any
suggestions?

Shyrell

  A less frequent but even more