Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 3488

At 17:36 30.07.2004, Emily wrote:

Guy and I and quite a few still here have weathered the gains and losses with appreciation and good humor - I still miss Bob Rosen, and yes, I don't miss Jan's stupidities but there were things he brought to the list that were almost worth some of his junk.

When I first found this group and realized that I may post my images, it was a really great day for me.
Even now, old and wise as I am ( ;o) , I still tremble in excitedness when I browse through new galleries and new overviews. (What a disappointment, when these times, when I post my image, the group discusses e.g. the airport handchecking problems).

I must admit I was never angry on Jan (I have always been very modest poster and there was nothing on what he could really react) and I really DID LIKE his images! But I DO UNDERSTAND those members' feelings he was insulting.
The real world is like a disc saw, alas!

Now, could it be possible to publish the collection of articles/letters by Luis?
Would be worth the effort?!

Best regards to everyone!

Peeter
---