List Comments

Whimsical Notes

Thanks to Peeter Vissack, 3 different females, only 2 with minds of their own as it seems the Calico trusts and goes along with the child, I too would trust that of the child.
Quizzical Eye
(Thinking) - Could I have been mistaken? I thought I had a wayward nose hair there.

Flyboy's, Echo.
With Water Lilies, I tend to look for water too. At least just a small spattering of it on the Pads. Personally speaking I have a small spray bottle of water in my gadget bag, just for that purpose.

China Rose
While I'm in my gadget bag, I found a small capped vial of glycerin, just the thing for an inclusion of a highlight on a flat subject, a small catch light I find, often brings a touch of aliveness to my photo's.

This next photo by: Leslie Spurlock, reminds me of the advertisement, where they are asking for a lifetime commitment to help support the child and immediate family of some impoverished child, the only thing missing is the phone number, to call, superimposed on the side of a passing train.

J. Mason; what's missing in Soweto?
Is there a bicycle hiding under that paperboard carton?
Just trying to guess the purpose of this photo, the more information I can gather, the more I will understand.

The Ginza.
A magical part of Tokyo, the myriad of wooden boxes with their secret sliding panels, that will eventually reveal their hidden compartments to you, the smells of the sandalwood from which many of the products are constructed, just to close one's eyes and go back in time, thinking of the years gone by, The Ginza can do this for one's memory. Whatever it is or want the Ginza has it there for you. Even if it's just one or hundreds of paper umbrellas.

IMHO
I would chance to gather that either the Subject or the Reflection, would include a small proportion of the photo, part of which, would be in sharp focus to be used as a basis for the entire shot to make it more likely for one to understand the purpose for the exposure.
As I previously stated, this is in my humble opinion, IMHO.

Jordon?
And not Canyon Land, USA?
A striking resemblance, I would like to see more or even less of the folks walking in front of the sandstone monoliths carved out by mother-nature. A slower shutter speed could have helped the shot, by turning the passing sight see-ers into ghost like apparations.