RE: : Re: airlines & hand checks

 Hi,

I carry two CF cards in my pockets, they both hold some data that I transfer
between the home & work PC.
I go through lots of metal detectors in airlines, shopping malls, offices,
etc. I did not yet have any problem like loosing any data on them.

After this tread, sometimes I am wary and left the CF cards along with my
PDA and cellphone on the tray near the scanner device.

Veli Izzet