RE: PF exhibits 24-JUL-04

Thanks David for your review,

Yes I assume that with more wide lens I would put the people in.
( A drawback of digitals.. )
But now when this is the situation I feel that those "half" peoples give the
image a special feeling.

Pini

_______________________
Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com

Pini Vollach -- Petra Siq -- Nice terrain.  Bit of lens flare there
(but in pretty much worst-case conditions).  I'm guessing you didn't
have a wider lens, and really wanted one.  This would be a LOT more
interesting if the people were more included.  I may well agree (not
having seen the original scene I can only speculate) that the way you
did it is more effective than showing less of the rocks over them and
more of the people, anyway.

Thanks to all who participated in the gallery this week!
Pics: <http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/>
<http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>