Re: PF exhibits 24-JUL-04

Thanks, David!
First I have to correct a mistake -- the figure in black with long hair is a
young man (a rock musician).
And I'd like to argue about the viewpoint. If I'd snapped this frame from
lower position, then the mosaic pattern of foliage against the sky would have
messed up the background too much. For the sake of clarity I tried to find as
uniform background as possible.
And I like the slightly higher perspective here (usually I shoot children from
the 'frog-perspective').
Peeter