RE: : Re: airlines & hand checks

At 06:31 PM 7/24/2004, you wrote:

So the message is that if you're traveling between major cities, or you call the destination location and find out where the closest FedEx delivery location is, you can expect find out when it will get there. But don't depend on what the FedEx agent tells you at the sending end.
Jeff Spirer

What Jeff says is absolutely true. FedEx in the US has no connection to FedEx in developing countries. I tried one year to ship my film by FedEx to Honduras. It not only took two weeks to get there (with overnight rates), but a package of 100 rolls of film cost over $150 to ship! I thought it would be a way to avoid carrying film through x-ray machines, but it turns out that the only way to avoid that is to carry digital CF cards!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com http://www.workbookstock.com http://www.newscom.com http://www.americanphotojournalist.com