Re: PF exhibits 17-JUL-04

Darryl Gage, Alicia.  This abstration seems rather flat, and thus not as
erotic or aesthetically pleasing as it might be. Why is the left part of the
frame missing?

Another major blunder by me in image presentation it seems.  The print
doesn't fit completely on the scanner and the left border was omitted.
Should have cropped all the borders off.

Seems you don't like just the earth tones and would like to see additional
layers of complementary colors added to bring more depth to the image.
Matter of taste I suppose, but I'll give it a shot on the next one I print.

Darryl M. Gage
Forestville, NY

"Strange and beautiful are the stars tonight..."  Blue Rodeo