Re: PF exhibits 17-JUL-04

Sorry, I should have titled it "After the Gunfight". And yes, they are
examining the bodies and this was taken right after that last gunshot. I guess I
never pay that much attention to titles. I am not good at titles, but now I
realize the importance of them. Despite the poor title, I didn't see any comments
about the actual image which is what I would have expected to have gotten.
Also, keep in mind that this is a title and not an actual caption which would give
more details.

<< Leslie Spurlock, Gunfight (Haiti: Feb/Mar 04)  The caption says gunfight,
 but it looks more like a bunch of soldiers standing around talking.  I
 presume the kneeling figures are examining a body, but it's not at all
 clear.  Here's a case where the caption makes a promise about the image that
 it just doesn't keep.  I don't get any sense of "gunfight" at all.