Re: PS 7 work Space Missing

Russ,
    Are you working on windows or a MAC?
 In Windows XP there are two files on my computer not under the program file but located
My Computer / Local Drive C/ Documents and Settings/ Owner/ Adobe/ Photoshop/ Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Settings/ Color Settings.csf

and
My Computer / Local Drive C/ Documents and Settings/ Owner/ Adobe/ Photoshop/ Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Settings/ Workspace/ Untitled-1

that control my color spaces. Check to see if you have such files There also might be stuff in the registery which I don't know about.
Roy