RE: printer recommendations?

Sally,

The newer $300+ ink jet printers all do a good job.  Read the review for
the 8 ink HP in Technical Photography it's got my eye right now.  I
have had a lot of printers and they all can be a pain. My E1280 is
excellent as was my E1200.  The best advise if you want no problems is
to use OEM inks and paper. Also, if you are not getting good color it
may be your scanner, computer, printer, PhotoShop work flow is off.
The world is cheap plastic - wouldn't want it any other way.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING