Re: New twist at my wedding last week

Jim wrote:

>What gets me is the billions of images now made, that

>have absolutely no value and are a complete waste of
>time.

Nothing new here.  Has been thus ever since Mr.
Eastman gave the world his Brownie.  Billions of
snapshots made which have to value, except to the
photographer and his/her intended audience.

I have hundreds of family snapshots my father made.
To you they have absolutely no value.  To me they are
priceless.

Same goes for my silly vacation snaps.  Valueless to
you; priceless to me.

--John

=====
J. Mason