questions about pricing for syndication

Hi all!
I am finally back from living with the Haitian rebels in Feb/Mar and May. I
have a question for the group. I just started to market my portfolio to several
companies in hope of seeking representation. I received word back from Camera
Press that they are wanting to syndicate my story and photos about living
with the rebels and, if I sign with them, will commission the newspapers on my
behalf about assignments. What I need to know, since I am new to
photojournalism, is what type of contract I should ask for and how much is a fair price for
this syndication of my story/photos? Camera Press has just aquired the
syndication for the Marie Claire group, which is a big account. Also, any info. on
Camera Press would be great. They are a British agency. Thanks!

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm