Re: resizing for email attachments or the web

> forget the size of the image and think in pixels.

Karl

Such a basic piece of common sense yet after almost 5-y (?) of
consumer digital imaging something that completely evades most users.

Display-screens, where most people are viewing their images these
days, work in pixels, period.
But regardless of how easy it would be to teach people to resize
images for the screen we persist in getting the old (wrong and
confusing) advice to resize them to 72 dpi!"  What piffle, my computer
monitor displays 50, no 60, no 70, no, 100 ... etc etc dpi.  Well,
actually I can pretty much get it display the sizes you want.

Pixels - the answer to everything ...