RE: PF Exhibits on June 26, 04

> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated
> http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Jeff Spirer  End of the Line

The image is very dark and I cannot quite make it out.  Has someone died?  I
dunno.  But I suppose the guessing is what was intended.

Emily L. Ferguson The power of suggestion

It looks like a child's sandcastle but the quality is higher than the usual,
so a young adult is the likely sculpture.  I suppose the castle in the
forground looks like the building behind.  Just the choice of viewpoint.
Not sure where the "suggestion" comes in?

Jim Davis Inner Mounting Flame

Inner peace perhaps, and all our Budda's are in prison.  World Peace????
Well if the American Empire gets off the ground and makes (enforces) peace
all over the World, as Rome did for 1000 years in the Ancient World.  ????

Pini Vollach Sunset

Nice beach.

Laurenz Bobke Stranded?

Well may be someone will rescue her, but for now she's a wreck.  Nice
picture of someones great loss.

Trevor Cunningham Life of a Daffodil

Self Sown?  It fell on a bit of soild lodged in the rock and survived!  Come
back next year to see a colony of daffodils?

Bob Talbot Harwell

Harwell village was built to accomodate the families of the atomic
physicists who went there to develop the peaceful uses of atomic power.
Aldermaston, where they make THE BOMB is only just down the road, so is the
Culham and the Appleton labs where the peaceful use of thermonuclear power
is tried and the space research station respectivly sit.

Bit Patriotic, must have been a special occasion.

Dan Mitchell Still Life

Yes, a nice composition, I like the small vase of flowers in shadow
reflecting the large vase a flowers in the light.  It must be a place where
ladies gather in the afternoon tea to sing and play on that piano.  Like
they did in Grandma's day and how my sister keeps up the tradition in her
home with the kids.

Kostas Papakotas the kiss

Tongue!  Well must be a real kisser,

Jim Snarski Lani

Nice (big) little cat.  The size is not obvious and he is not a tiger.
Looks nice and quiet.  Nice shot.

Howard Leigh Common frog

Technically good but only a frogs face....

John Palcewski Self Portrait

Yes - bit of a change from your little cat, but the image is sharp and
nicely exposed.  The flash has not been used so why is it there?  Clean
mirror?

Chris
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk