Question on how to run a photo contest sent to list HQ

List HQ received the following message and if you can help Jodi with a useful
reply I am sure she would appreciate it. - ADavidhazy for PF List HQ

                         -------  begin  --------

From: Pagirl5170@xxxxxxx
Subject: Photo Contest

I was searching on the internet on how to run a photo contest and came across
your same question on a message board about a year ago. The organization that
I am affiliated with is also interested in doing the same (not an
environmental group so there would be no conflict). I was wondering if you
ever received any assistance that you would be willing to pass on.

Thank you for any help you can provide to me.

Sincerely,

Jodi