Re: studio ponderings

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregory Stempel" <fyrframe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: studio ponderings

Hi Lea,

I think enough length is important for a studio.  If you are doing family
portraits and a family of seven walks in, you need room to stack those seven
people so they won't look crowded.    Also, storage space for props is
important as is an easy to handle system for backdrops.    The more clients
are able to do (enter the studio, change, use the bathroom, get a drink of
water, etc.) without having to use your personal home space, the beter.

Marilyn