Re: Reviews of My Image 12 Jun 04 (Addendum)

At 22:03 -0400 6/18/04, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
Just out of curiosity, where, exactly, did you find it?

well, in my humble opinion Point Reyes is an absolutely spectacular venue for photographers...I assume you've been there...I have several favorite spots I have to visit whenever I'm there...when you depart Sir Francis Drake Boulevard on Pierce Point Road heading towards Tomales Point ( another favorite area rife with Tule Elk) there is a place called Kehoe Beach where one can park and walk perhaps a half mile to the ocean...there is a gate one has to pass through for access and that's where this scene was captured...the walk to the sea itself parallels a narrow estuary and the wildlife, birds and plant life are diverse, colourful and ever changing with the seasons....

Jim
Baja Oregon