Re: The long awaited (by me!) gallery review

In a message dated 6/12/04 11:29:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time, fotodiseno2003@xxxxxxxxx writes:

A rare break from my habit of procastinating gallery
reviews. With all respect:

jIMMY Harris - '51 Studebaker PickUp Truck
Very good POV! The window as a frame makes an
interesting composition (an odd square). The colors
are very nice and pleasant to the eye. I guess the
photo tells everythig there's to about the interiors.
I always wonder how to make an original shot of a car,
a subject most exploited, and here it is.

Thanks ALBERTO,

Appreciate the (long awaited) review.  I enjoyed it.

jIMMY