Re: Nightline--WWII

dave6134@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
.... or one of the other list digifobes, .....

Cruel and untrue Dave. I doubt there are any "digifobes" here. Only realists. I would guess that we all use digital in one manner or another. But there is nothing worth throwing the baby out with the bath water. And digital is not the savior of the photographic world. It may be another prophet, but not its savior. It appears to work very well for you. It doesn't work for all of us.

As for Cappa and the losses on either Normandy or Omaha, I doubt even a digital wizard could have overcome the obstacles that seem to have caused every photographer at hand to miss. I imagine they had far more important things on their mind than saving photographs.

Peace!
Sidney