Re: Nightline--WWII

While Capa's film may have been ruined in processing there does seem to be some
motion picture footage of the landing. Maybe not much but even if it is only 10
seconds worth that is about 240 frames. The question I have is Who made those
motion pictures? - we seem to dwell on Capa's films but there were some
dedicated photographers carrying motion picture cameras who deserve a lot of
credit for having produced that record of the landing. No?

Andy