RE: Where is the original? Was: RE: Value of the Original; Guidelines for pricing

I have a photographic silver print made in 1899 that has been hanging in my
grandmas house ever since.  The paper backing is yellow with age but the
silver image is perfectly fine.  I have submitted a scan of this print for
this weeks' pf gallery.  I scanned it in colour then converted to monochrome
which eliminated the yellowing paper.

The image seems to be made of small dots of silver grain and nothing else.

Chris
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk