Re:AOL Answers Embedded Image Question (was Test of Embedded Image)

I understand that you want to know if possible to get virus on embedded
picture on e-mail.

The America Online Technical Support Team appreciates your recent inquiry and
I am happy to address your present technical
issues.

There no way you can get virus through embedded picture. However, please try
to be careful with the link or hyperlinks that is inserted on an e-mail. If
you have received e-mail from unknown sender and it has a hyperlink or clickable
link. Please don't click the link. This might lead to a web site that will
automaticall download a virus on your computer.