Re: digital size question

Even better...

	Normally I would shoot my Nikon D70 on RAW+JPEG, but that only gives me 23 shots on my 256MB card. So when I want to just shoot away (like at my son's birthday party today), I thought I'd shoot in JPG.

	QUESTION: Should I shoot 6MP files on Normal compression? or 3MP files on Fine compression.

	Both options give me approximately the same number of images on the card (~140). Let's say mostly the images are not going to be printed more than 5x7 or max 8x12.

Best,
Deen