From: "Gregory Fraser" <Gregory.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 6:58 AM
Subject: RE: Pemission for posting quotes

> >  <<ts just beneath a picture of Britney Spears riding Harry
> > Potter's broom. >>
> > Greg
> >
> > Is that what you meant by her "pleather phase" (sic, your
> > website) or was that part written by Vlad?
> >
> > Bob
>
> Vlad suffers under a self-imposed illiteracy. He found that reading safety
warnings and owner's manuals impeded his creativity. He dictated it and I
typed it up and edited out the foul language.

> BTW I have had enough pre-orders on the napkins to order another run of
100,000 printed up.

> To bring this post on topic a bit - I have a roll of Kodak Pan-x I intend
to shoot that expired back in 1975. Is 29 years too long to expect much from
the film? Actually as long as it produces an image at all, I'll be happy. I
opened the box today and the foil wrapper was intact as was the cardboard
sleeve inside the wrapper.