RE: Old Pan X

> It sounds like you have some cut film, right?  Expose four
> pieces -- two on
> the exact reading, one two stops under and one two stops over
> . . . develop
> the first normal exposure normally and proceed according to
> those results.
> Should be fun.
>
> Steve Shapiro, Carmel, CA

No. One 20 exposure roll of 35mm film. My uncle recently passed away and I found the film while cleaning up his house. There are also thousands of negatives and slides in what appears to have been a darkroom many years ago. I also found negatives in other rooms. The real tragic side to the story is that he quit doing any kind of cleaning in the house about 20 or more years ago. The ex darkroom was used as a place to literally throw old electronic gear and some food. The food attracted rats which we are now trying to evict. Cleaning the place up will take at least a year. The house likely would have been torn down years ago but my uncle was the building inspector in the town.

Greg