Re: Sigma 24/28 was: Nikon 18-35 mm and Sigma 18-35 mm

Thanks Andrew,

	I'd rather have the extra 3mm, esp. with DSLRs. Guess the best way would be to lug the old laptop and a camera (or two) to the store, shoot, download and review it... :)... I think I'll leave for when I really _need_ to buy another lens... Will keep it in mind though, thanks.

Deen